Monday, December 23, 2013

The Obligatory Christmas Post


I realise the title makes me sound a bit jaded, but I'm truly not. I love Christmas. I also love Easter. I want to post here more often, I really do, but this is a busy time of year for everyone and you just never seem to have as many hours in a day as you want. I've also had problems thinking up an E for Realmspace. I've got one for Shattered Chaos, but I don't think it's good form to start talking about the third book when I haven't finished introducing people to the first one.

Christmas in Australia is different. For one it's summer. Many of us still try to pretend it's the middle of winter, but that's kind of hard when the mercury hits 40 the way it did the other day. The day itself is promising to be fine and that will be nice for lunch outside and to let the kids outside to run around as kids like to do.

I'd like to wish anyone and everyone who has peeked into this place a very Merry Christmas and hope Santa brings you everything you wished for.

I'll be back just before the New Year at the latest to update you with how I saw the year as a reader with my favourite reads of 2013. Until then, Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment